Plan Employers Agreement
- Plan Employers agree to:
- All Plan Member Benefit Terms explained above.
- Place, in all employee introductory materials and in each employee handbook, a full page description of the Budigan Group Legal Plan as provided.
- Place on employee paper pay stubs, electronic copies of pay information, or inside mailings to employees at least four times per year a notice of Plan and legal services discount.
- Place, at no charge to the Plan, a description of the Plan and legal services discount (subject to Budigan Group Legal Plan approval) of at least business card size in all: newsletters, magazines, reports, websites, chat rooms, broadcast emails or email bulletin boards whether on paper or electronic, digital or computerized to or for employee and all employee groups, unions, and other associations, whose agreement to this Employer shall get in writing at the beginning of program.
- Allow an attorney or paralegal representative of the Plan up to four times per year (at a date and time mutually agreeable to Budigan Law Firm and to employees or employee groups, union, and associations) to make presentations (at Employer's place of business or other agreed location) of at least ten minutes about the Plan and address legal issues or questions.
- Employers shall not be required to exclusively offer this group legal plan.
- Budigan Law Firm may change, suspend or terminate any part of this Plan at any time and Employers may terminate participation at any time in which case Budigan Law Firm will honor the terms of the signed representation agreement in any pending cases.