Plan Member Benefits
- Plan covers verifiable employees, their spouses, children, live-in stepchildren, parents, siblings, and live-in domestic partners (broadest eligibility or all other legal plans).
- 10% discount off Budigan Law Firm usual attorney and paralegal hourly rates (not off costs which are any other expense or charge) which shall change January first of each year.
- Personal injury cases on contingency (no attorney fees if no recovery) discounted 10% off usual 33.33% equals 29.7% of gross recovery under plan.
- Down payments in non-contingency cases are required and negotiable per case.
All credit cards accepted and monthly payment plans negotiable per case.
- No coverage for issues involving Employer or Employment related (no employment law, discrimination, workers compensation, unemployment, etc. issues) or involving another employee, union, employee group, association or organization enrolled in the program.
- No coverage for cases involving issues and/or parties outside King County, Snohomish County, and Pierce County and in Western Washington United States District Court or outside the Federal 9th Circuit Court or United States Supreme Court. Budigan Law Firm is only licensed to practice law in Washington and Alaska States and in the above federal courts. Issues involving the laws or courts of other states are not covered.
- No Coverage for Tax, Bankruptcy, Securities, Admiralty, Complex Estate Planning, Class actions, Patent, Copyright and any matter that is frivolous, harassing, or otherwise in violation of law or ethical rules.
- In any matter where there is a conflict between an employee member and anyone covered through employee, only the employee member is entitled to services.
- In case of conflicts between those covered through different Plan Employers, the First Employee to contact Budigan Law Firm in good faith to hire Budigan Law Firm, to provide substantial details about the issue, and to provide identifying information to approve coverage gets the first opportunity to sign and deliver a representation agreement and an agreed retainer/down payment to Budigan Law Firm. If all such is not returned within 96 hours by fax or other delivery, Budigan Law Firm will request in writing that the First Employee agree in writing that the Other Covered Employee with another member company can be represented by Budigan Law Firm and that the first employee waive any conflict and waive any obligation to hold any communication with Budigan Law Firm confidential and secret. If the First Employee meeting all the above does not so timely and in writing agree to such waiver, then Budigan Law Firm shall not represent the Other Employee.
- Services provided by Budigan Law Firm are strictly confidential and no services or names are disclosed to Employer or Employee unions, groups, or associations.
- Budigan Law Firm may change, suspend or terminate any part of this Plan at any time. Employers may terminate participation at any time in which case Budigan Law Firm will honor the terms of the signed representation agreement in any pending cases.